Old Roof Just Doesn’t Cut It Anymore?
Let over 50 combined years of experience transform that leaky nightmare back into the shelter it once was. CPR of Tulsa is here to give you not only the best service, but best finished project as well. With our resident team of experts that each bring a wealth of industry experience, we have the know-how and the tools to give you exactly what you’re looking for. Whether you have roof leaks from storm damage, or you’re just tired of the old “wear n’ tear” look, we’re ready to help!
While there are plenty of steep-sloped businesses out there, the vast majority have flat or low-slope roofing; so much so that flat roofs are often simply referred to as commercial roofs. If your business happens to more visually resemble a residential structure with shingle or tile roofing, find more detailed information on our residential roofing page. If not, here are some examples of industrial roofing we specialize in:
• EDPM Rubber Roofing: A top choice of architects and roof consultants for a reason—it’s affordable, simple to apply, and boasts the industry’s longest average service life when applied properly. Highly resilient against wind, hail, and sun damage; superior resistance to thermal shock.
• TPO Roofing: With a seam strength reportedly 3-4X stronger than EDPM, this is the current top selling roof type. No plasticizers, 100% recyclable, and it doesn’t degrade under UV radiation.
• PVC (Vinyl) Roofing: Known as the more energy-efficient option due to the inherent light-coloring; a black roof’s surface temperature can increase by 90+ degrees Fahrenheit, while PVC will only increase 10-15, preserving your space from trapped solar heat.
• Standing Seam Metal Roofing: The most widely used type of metal roof, it comes in long lengths which have hidden fasteners and a built-in mechanism that allows for natural expansion and contraction during those crazy thermal shifts Oklahoma is famous for.
At CPR we know that all roofs are not only as good as the roofers that build them, but the stuff they’re built from as well. That’s why we use only the best quality materials from the nation’s top roofing suppliers. See for yourself!
• GAF Roofing Supply– Ruberoid Modified Bitumen, EverGuard TPO
• TAMKO Roofing– AWAPLAN Modified Asphalt
• Malarkey Roofing– Commercial Roofing System Selections
• CertainTeed Hail Damage Specialists– Self-Adhering Cap Sheet
• Carlisle Roofing
CPR of Tulsa is a Certified Master Elite Roofing Contractor that has been serving green country for over 15 years, and is fully insured for both liability and workers comp. All roof work comes with a 5-year warranty, and we proudly claim an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. We are TERO-certified and a Minority Owned Business, as well as members of the HBA and Oklahoma Roofing Contractors Association. We promise to put your satisfaction over our profit!
Monday – Friday: 7:00am to 4:00pm